A common question we receive is, “what all should I bring to a meeting?”
When reviewing your financial history, it can feel daunting and overwhelming to consider all the information you might need to have prepared, whether it’s your first meeting or a yearly financial plan review.
In order to have the most productive an accurate appointment, we request you have the following items prepared:
- Updates in objectives or financial events to plan ahead for
- Updated value of any savings or retirement accounts that we don’t have access to
- Updated mortgage and debt balances if applicable
- Updated Social Security Income projections
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- Any additional information you’d like us to be aware of
You can provide this information to us in advance of your meeting but securely sharing through the Vault feature in Investor Access.
We offer all of our meeting in person, over the phone, or virtually with screen sharing. Let us know which meeting option is most convenient for your needs!
Social Security Information
ssa.gov/myaccount (direct link)
my-social-security-2016 (printable guide)
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.